1. Add or select a patient from your patient list.
2. Click the “Program from Template” button and select from your list of available templates.
3. Adjust the template, if required, for the specific patient and send as usual.
4. A recent addition to Fiizio allows you to save an exercise program created for a specific patient, as a template program. This feature will save you the time of building it again within the template section.
5. Fiizio also includes pre-built templates for certain conditions, curated by our clinical team and advisors. You may use it as is, or edit or adjust as desired as a new template, or for a specific patient.
Note: Any changes you make on the template are saved only for that specific patient. Your actual template can only be adjusted from within the “Templates” tab.